Old 19-06-2013, 10:53 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Sacha[_10_] Sacha[_10_] is offline

Default Phew!

On 2013-06-19 22:07:39 +0100, Jeff Layman said:

On 19/06/2013 18:03, Sacha wrote:
25C here today, 77F in old money. And to think two days ago I've put
the CH on for a few minutes if the boiler hadn't broken down!

Well, maybe you should consider moving to a place where the weather has
been /really/ hot (scroll down to the bit about "Talkeetna"!)...
http://hosted.ap.org/dynamic/stories...06-19-03-12-32

It must be a very mixed blessing for people who live in Alaska! I have
a hopelessly inefficient personal thermostat, so I feel the cold
quickly and too much and ditto the heat. But it's easier (to me) to
cool down than to warm up!
--

Sacha
www.hillhousenursery.com