Old 25-04-2003, 05:32 PM
Duncan A. McRae

Default DIY CO2 factories -- how long do they pump?

Actually I simply renewed both jugs -- I'll be back long 'ere they'll run
out. I'm still curious to know how long to expect them to last, however.

Cheers;
Duncan

"Jim Miller" wrote in message
Why would you do such an experiment and leave so as not to be able to
monitor it?

It won't last much longer than it would have with a normal recipe in a 2L
bottle except the CO2 production will be about twice as high for the first
week or so.

jtm (shaking head in disbelief...)

--
Remove NOSPAM for email replies
"Duncan A. McRae" wrote in message
ble.rogers.com...
I'm using a 4L jug (the "big" cranberry juice size), into which I dump

most
of a 2Kg bag of sugar (about 4.5lbs) and a teaspoon of yeast. How long

can
I expect one to last? I'm heading to Montreal for a few days, and don't
want to come back to a bunch of pH-shocked fish....

Thanks;