Old 21-06-2013, 09:42 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
David Hill David Hill is offline

Default Full Smith period - Bligh****ch

On 21/06/2013 09:33, wrote:
Martin wrote:
But you need rain and leaves wet for hours for that, not here at all. Going
to have to start watering our potatoes tomorrow, been watering some stuff
already for weeks.

Lots of rain is forecast for the weekend. We got our first real rain
for sometime last night. Thunderstorms missed us somehow.

Disappointing lack of thunder here, too, given all of the weather forcasts
predicted it, and my head could really do with it.

You don't need rain or wet leaves for blight to start, close, sticky
feeling as if there is going to be thunder storms can be enough