Old 22-06-2013, 06:30 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
David Hill David Hill is offline

Default Ground Elder removing!

On 22/06/2013 18:20, RustyHinge wrote:
On 22/06/13 14:29, wrote:
We got 2 new Heritage Blue chooks, which are meant to have an 80% chance
of a green or blue egg, with the others being 'various pastels'. From
what I can tell, unless one of the older girls has shrunk her eggs, of
the 3 new girls (2 Blue and one stripey but i can't remember the breed)
we are getting 1 green, one mid brown and one light brown.

Stripey *eggs*?

How about crossing in a Russian breed or two to get them to lay Fabergé eggs