Old 23-06-2013, 08:02 PM posted to rec.gardens
fran fran is offline

Default Clematis

Clematis comes in 3 groups when it comes to pruning. I would look up
the cultiver to see the pruning schedule for yours..

On Sun, 16 Jun 2013 13:38:40 -0400, cj wrote:

My multi blue clematis is done blooming and the blooms are dropping to
the ground. The plant is very bushy on the bottom half of the plant with
only a couple of long vines on the top. Is it now time to prune each
vine so that I may have a fuller (dense top) next season?

Thanks, CJ in s.e.Michigan