Old 23-06-2013, 11:43 PM posted to rec.gardens
Natural - Smoking Gun - Girl Natural - Smoking Gun - Girl is offline

Default Sudden infestation with this yellow flowered low-leaved tallgangly plant

On 6/23/2013 3:17 PM, Danny D. wrote:
Anyone ever had an infestation of acres of these yellow plants?

They seem to be taking over my otherwise barren dry hillsides:

The plant has a strange-looking stalk:

And very low-lying leaves:

The climate is San Francisco bay area, very dry, poor Franciscan
sediment soil, and lots and lots and lots of sunlight.

At first I thought it was kin to mustard, but then I got to searching
and it kind of looks like this: Broom Snakeweed

https://www.google.com/search?q=Broo...iw=920&bih=539

--
Natural Girl //(**)\\