Old 24-06-2013, 04:13 AM posted to rec.gardens,alt.home.repair,ba.gardens
DerbyDad03 DerbyDad03 is offline

Default Sudden infestation with this yellow flowered low-leaved tall gangly plant

Oren wrote:
On Mon, 24 Jun 2013 02:08:04 +0000 (UTC), DerbyDad03
wrote:

Seems there was a song about "Poke Salad Annie".

http://m.youtube.com/#/watch?v=-tqwu...%3D-tqwujhUBZg

Hmm,your Mobile link doesn't work for me. The "m" in the link makes it
hang up?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fRF24LY5pvw&list=PL72987409015267E5

We called it "poke" vs "polk".

like a poke sack

And on my mobile device the link you posted returns a message that says
"The content owner has not made this video available on mobile"

I guess we're pretty much even. ;-)