Old 24-06-2013, 07:00 AM posted to rec.gardens,ba.gardens
Patty Winter[_2_] Patty Winter[_2_] is offline

Default Sudden infestation with this yellow flowered low-leaved tallganglyplant

In article ,
Danny D. wrote:

I just got home and saw those pictures of the 4-petaled mustard
plants in the San Francisco bay area. Those pictures are much
more lush than mine - but I'll try to snap a closeup of the flower
in the morning and compare.

It would be helpful to see a closeup of the flowers, Danny.
June seems awfully late for wild mustard here. As you say,
it usually looks lusher, and I don't usually notice it after
about March or early April.

Patty