Old 24-06-2013, 09:49 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
David Hill David Hill is offline

Default Polycarbonate greenhouse advice

On 24/06/2013 06:29, Howzit_China wrote:
All valid points

Just to clarify I had no intention of using the garden fence as part of
the structure and would treat the wood before building the greenhouse.
But yes that's a good point re the lifespan of the fence.

I am not really keen on the flimsy greenhouses, I think they look
nasty.

All things considered I am probably better off getting something like
the below:

'Greenhouse 6 x 4 Polycarbonate Palram with Base | eBay'
(http://tinyurl.com/ly865my)

If I built something myself I would have much more space but I will just
have to get
creative with my use of space.

Well I am glad I posted here, looks like I saved myself a lot of grief.
Thanks for all the advice

Have a look at these people
http://www.greenhousepeople.co.uk/clearance/