Old 24-06-2013, 03:56 PM posted to rec.gardens,alt.home.repair,ba.gardens

Default Sudden infestation with this yellow flowered low-leaved tallganglyplant

On 6/23/13 10:17 PM, Danny D. wrote:
On Sun, 23 Jun 2013 21:15:27 -0400, Home Guy wrote:

Wild mustard.

I just got home and saw those pictures of the 4-petaled mustard
plants in the San Francisco bay area. Those pictures are much
more lush than mine - but I'll try to snap a closeup of the flower
in the morning and compare.

I'll report back what I find in comparison to the net on the
"wild mustard".

BTW, if it is wild mustard, might I be able to make mustard out of it?
(I'll check - but I figured I'd ask also.)

The condiment is made from ground or crushed mustard seeds.

--
David E. Ross
Climate: California Mediterranean, see