Old 25-06-2013, 01:50 AM posted to rec.gardens,alt.home.repair,ba.gardens
Danny D.[_5_] Danny D.[_5_] is offline

Default Sudden infestation with this yellow flowered low-leaved tallgangly plant

On Mon, 24 Jun 2013 12:45:06 -0700, Oren wrote:

Never recall eating poke salad. I'm a collard, mustard green and
turnip green person.

I couldn't find any seeds ... but I ate a dozen of the florets
(flower petals and all), which tasted surprisingly much like broccoli ...

If I never post ever again, please report *this* to the police!