Old 25-06-2013, 02:01 AM posted to rec.gardens,alt.home.repair,ba.gardens
Danny D.[_5_] Danny D.[_5_] is offline

Default Sudden infestation with this yellow flowered low-leaved tallganglyplant

On Mon, 24 Jun 2013 07:56:17 -0700, David E. Ross wrote:

The condiment is made from ground or crushed mustard seeds.

Thanks for the assistance.

I didn't know what the seeds looked like, but I could easily
see the green central florets, unveined yellow flower petals and
what looks like six stamens (four tall, and two short) surrounding
the one pistil as men surround a pretty lady at a bar:

I couldn't locate the mustard seed pods.

Where should I be looking for them?