Old 25-06-2013, 02:06 AM posted to rec.gardens,alt.home.repair,ba.gardens
Danny D.[_5_] Danny D.[_5_] is offline

Default Sudden infestation with this yellow flowered low-leaved tallgangly plant

On Sun, 23 Jun 2013 16:01:07 -0700, David E. Ross wrote:

It looks like mustard to me. Wild mustard is found extensively in
California, turning the hills near my house bright yellow in the spring.

Hi David,
I think you're right (at least I hope you are, as I tasted a few florets
today, and they tasted much like broccoli).

I just can't seem to find the mustard seeds though ...