Old 25-06-2013, 10:27 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Sacha[_10_] Sacha[_10_] is offline

Default Can you identify this plant?

On 2013-06-24 23:37:40 +0100, Emrys Davies said:

"David Hill" wrote in message
snip
Sorry, I meant to send this one, but things went wrong
http://www.google.co.uk/imgres?imgur..._wmhf8DvdsM%3A

OK, sorry again, but its number two on top line.

Well done Emrys,
It's lovely to have someone look for themselves and not just post a
vague description and then sit back waiting for everyone else to do the
work.

Thanks for those kind words David. My wife and I really took to this
lonely plant which was so outstanding on a rather dreary public car
park and the odd thing is that it is the first time that I have seen it
during my very long life. I have twenty of its seeds on order now from
E-Bay (£1.20) so I look forward to its development.

There are some lovely blue forms and also a creamy white one, just in
case you feel like making a collection!
--

Sacha
www.hillhousenursery.com