Old 25-06-2013, 09:55 PM posted to rec.gardens,alt.home.repair,ba.gardens
Danny D.[_5_] Danny D.[_5_] is offline

Default Sudden infestation with this yellow flowered low-leaved tallganglyplant

On Tue, 25 Jun 2013 07:39:09 -0400, Pat Kiewicz wrote:

Can someone confirm whether these are the actual seed pods?

Yes, those are the pods.

Thanks. Wow. There are lots and lots of seed pods on just one
plant!

No wonder they seem to be taking over my "wasteland".

Note: The descriptions say wild mustard takes over wasteland;
I wonder how the mustard 'knows' that it's wasteland?