Old 25-06-2013, 11:28 PM posted to rec.gardens,alt.home.repair,ba.gardens
Danny D.[_5_] Danny D.[_5_] is offline

Default What are my options for fixing this chewed up drip irrigationsetup?

On Tue, 25 Jun 2013 18:18:43 +1000, David Hare-Scott wrote:

I am assuming that you only have a modest garden and you
are on domestic water mains.

The garden doesn't even qualify as modest.

It's about 10 feet long, by about 4 feet wide.

And, it's connected to well water, at a pressure of about
80 psi.

Even the tomato plants don't qualify as modest (yet):