Old 25-06-2013, 11:38 PM posted to rec.gardens,alt.home.repair,ba.gardens
Oren[_2_] Oren[_2_] is offline

Default What are my options for fixing this chewed up drip irrigation setup?

On Tue, 25 Jun 2013 22:16:13 +0000 (UTC), "Danny D."
wrote:

On Tue, 25 Jun 2013 07:09:59 -0700, Oren wrote:

They make a figure "8" plastic piece to use on the end. Poly does in
one hole, bent and passed back through the top loop. This is great
for draining a line to prevent freezing.

Hi Oren,
Thank you very much for that drawing as I see that whomever it was who
originally set up the tubing actually made what appears to be a crude
version of a "poor man's figure 8" endloop using electrical tape:

Both methods will work. If a pipe breaks, tape will work until a
repair is made.