Old 25-06-2013, 11:55 PM posted to rec.gardens,alt.home.repair,ba.gardens
Danny D.[_5_] Danny D.[_5_] is offline

Default What are my options for fixing this chewed up drip irrigationsetup?

On Tue, 25 Jun 2013 18:18:43 +1000, David Hare-Scott wrote:

I cannot advise on the best refurbishment as I don't know how big your
garden is or where the white supply line runs in relation to it.

The garden has two duplicate rectangles of about 10 feet by 4 feet,
both of which now have scattered tomato seed planted about a week ago.

It never rains here in California, at least until December or January,
and the garden gets a good mix of sun and shade during the day, as it's
overshadowed by some trees on the east but not on the south and west.

Each of the two plots has a single 3/4" elbow feeding it, one of which
already has a NPT-to-GardenHose Thread male end on it. The other plot
now has an open compression fitting to 3/4" poly hose (which needs to
be plugged or replaced).

Both elbows are on the same irrigation zone, and there is a whoppingly
huge 80psi of water pressure to deal with.