Old 26-06-2013, 12:57 AM posted to rec.gardens,alt.home.repair,ba.gardens
Oren[_2_] Oren[_2_] is offline

Default What are my options for fixing this chewed up drip irrigation setup?

On Tue, 25 Jun 2013 23:09:00 +0000 (UTC), "Danny D."
wrote:

On Tue, 25 Jun 2013 17:35:22 -0500, The Daring Dufas wrote:

I wonder if it could have been damage done by a drain bamaged individual
wielding a wild weed eater or a lawless lawnmower?

Most likely, it was some big fat guy who was composting
kitchen scraps with pick and shovel and rake ... who didn't
realize what was buried under the soil prior to his arrival.

That same guy wears a size 11.5 W shoe

A guy trying to help me once split a 3/4" PVC irrigation line with a
shovel. Not me but I had to fix it.