Old 26-06-2013, 01:50 AM posted to rec.gardens,alt.home.repair,ba.gardens
Oren[_2_] Oren[_2_] is offline

Default What are my options for fixing this chewed up drip irrigation setup?

On Tue, 25 Jun 2013 17:39:07 -0700, Oren wrote:

I put in my front yard (desert) a manifold. Tubes run from it.

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/41HoeIZg0eL.jpg

BTW. If you cut that PVC elbow / insert fitting off at the pipe (save
as much pipe as you can) then use an 8 port manifold; would give you
8 drip lines in the small space. Make the runs as long as you like.

Look in a real local garden / nursery center and how it fits the pipe.