Old 26-06-2013, 07:18 AM posted to rec.gardens,alt.home.repair,ba.gardens
Danny D.[_5_] Danny D.[_5_] is offline

Default Compost ignites

On Wed, 26 Jun 2013 04:06:02 +0000, DerbyDad03 wrote:

http://www.adirondackdailyenterprise.com/page/content.detail/id/537577.html

Peat didn't have a pot to pee in.

Funny you mention peeing into the compost pile.

With all this talk about dripping hose nozzles, I decided to test
my theory of the four reasons women *think* miss the toilet ... so ...
I peed on the relocated compost pile for the past couple of days ...

(The wife, for some strange reason, is using my "old" compost pile
to grow stuff - so I have been relegated to the barren wastelands.)

Lo and behold, everywhere I peed on the new (much more barren) compost
pile, bees flocked.

It's strange, as there isn't a flower petal within 100 feet!

Yet - strangely - the bees are rooting about as if there is sweet
nectar hidden in them thar hills:

I wonder what bees like about wet organic compost?