Old 26-06-2013, 09:07 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
David.WE.Roberts David.WE.Roberts is offline

Default GArden spray gun recommendations please

On Mon, 24 Jun 2013 16:01:17 +0000, David.WE.Roberts wrote:

I need a new spray gun for the hose - one that will do multiple
functions like mist, jet, shower, fan etc.

I have had Hozelock ones but the build quality of the last couple was
crap and the pistol trigger thing fell apart.

I tried an all metal generic one but that wasn't much good.

The best I have had is an old Homebase one, but that is now leaking from
the body and AFAICR when I looked for a replacement the build quality
had gone right down.

So can anyone recommend a good quality robust pistol grip multi-function
spray head for the hose pipe?

I see that Hozelock do a 'deluxe' one with metal parts but the trigger
is still plastic and that is what failed on my old one.

Lidl are doing one this Thursday at a better price than Hozelock.

So I will give that a go.

Cheers

Dave R