Old 26-06-2013, 10:45 PM posted to rec.gardens,alt.home.repair,ba.gardens
Natural - Smoking Gun - Girl Natural - Smoking Gun - Girl is offline

Default What are my options for fixing this chewed up drip irrigation setup?

Oren wrote:
On Wed, 26 Jun 2013 16:04:34 -0500, "Natural - Smoking Gun - Girl"
wrote:

Oren wrote:
On Wed, 26 Jun 2013 15:22:42 -0500, "Natural - Smoking Gun - Girl"
wrote:

Oren wrote:
On Wed, 26 Jun 2013 13:08:03 -0500, "Natural - Smoking Gun - Girl"
wrote:

http://www.dripirrigation.com/system...png?1331253321)
to the 1/2 inch tubing. You can get the shut off valve that
attaches directly to the 1/2" tubing, or add fittings of your
choice so that you can Y off in another direction, use T fittings
at that point
and add 1/2" tubing in another direction, and go from there.

Nice. First time I've seen this type of 1/2" poly valve.

(I need to get out more :-)

haaha well .. you can do just about anything you want to do with
these drip irrigation parts.

hey, if I can do it, ANYONE can do it! :-)

I'll retract my prior advice to Danny. Your part is far better and
simpler. Does the same thing so he can shut of the line

Which part did you suggest? I got lost reading all the posts and
skipped through a lot of discussion part...

3/4" ball valve, new elbow, couple small section of pipe, and new
insert. Point was I did not think Danny could pull the "green" portion
out of the insert. The insert in a smaller size and a ball valve may
not be a match.

Your solution makes it a simple task for a shut off.

I'm all about making it simple! hahaha!

--
Natural Girl //(**)\\