Old 26-06-2013, 11:34 PM posted to rec.gardens,alt.home.repair,ba.gardens
Bob F Bob F is offline

Default Compost ignites

Danny D. wrote:
On Wed, 26 Jun 2013 08:11:31 -0400, Kurt Ullman wrote:

My first question would be could you be diabetic and spilling a lot
of sugar into your urine?

Interesting. Very interesting. I hadn't thought of that.
Certainly, I provided supporting evidence for the garden-hose nozzle
theory (aka "why women errantly think men can't aim"), but I hadn't
thought about the sugars.

Judging from the number of ****ed-on toilet seats I've seen in men's room, you
wife is 100% right.

My original hypothesis was that they're attracted to the smell of
urea, which, I had blindly assumed, was similar to some flowers they
must really like as the one spot in a barren plot that has urine
attracts bees by the beehive!

I wonder what this will do to some poor beekeepers honey crop.