Old 27-06-2013, 12:09 AM posted to rec.gardens,alt.home.repair,ba.gardens
Danny D.[_5_] Danny D.[_5_] is offline

Default What are my options for fixing this chewed up drip irrigationsetup?

On Wed, 26 Jun 2013 10:56:30 -0700, Oren wrote:

The insert is already a reduced size so not
likely you will find a ball valve in that size.

I'd cut off the elbow (save as much pipe as possible).

I was afraid of that. Thanks for the warning.

I'll try this procedu

a. I'll try to pull the green part out of the 3/4" PVC pipe
b. If that fails, I'll cut the elbow off
and replumb with a new PVC coupling, elbow, & valve
c. Then I'll add the pipe-to-hose thread so it can be disconnected
when not in use (like when it's my compost heap again!)