Old 27-06-2013, 12:33 AM posted to rec.gardens
[email protected] hubops@ccanoemail.com is offline

Default Brass garden hose nozzles and brass on/off switches (and missing o-rings)

snips

BTW, I just compared the two all-brass assault nozzles, side by side:

Clearly the double-action o-ring American-made ACE assault nozzle,
at more than twice the price of the cheap Harbor Freight single-o-ring
model, provided better aiming, and a more steady stream of fire than
did the Chinese knockoff.

Just saying ...

Yea, but you can arm more people cheaply. If you have 1,000 folks armed
with the high quality assault nozzles going up against 100,000,000
people armed with cheap low quality assault nozzles, it's no contest.
The Germans learned this hard lesson in tank battles during WWII. ^_^
TDD

I don't think that WW 2 is a factor in this thread .. ?
.... only the most modern German tanks actually
spray water at people.
:-)
John T.