Old 27-06-2013, 05:18 AM posted to rec.gardens,alt.home.repair,ba.gardens
Danny D.[_5_] Danny D.[_5_] is offline

Default What are my options for fixing this chewed up drip irrigationsetup?

On Thu, 27 Jun 2013 04:15:16 +0000, Danny D. wrote:

On a.h.r, we researched what destroys the PVS, and if you paint them,
the UV light doesn't bother them, and there's not much else that will.

More information on PVC which is supposed to last 100 years...

UniBell FAQ on Studies of PVC Pipe Performance Over Time:
http://www.plasticengineeredproducts...nibell/faq.htm

The Effects of Sunlight Exposure on PVC Pipe:
http://www.nacopvc.com/c/technical-i...re-on-pvc-pipe

Painting of PVC Piping for Ultraviolet Protection:
http://www.lascofittings.com/support...gPVCPiping.asp

How to Use Acrylic or Latex Paint on PVC:
http://homeguides.sfgate.com/use-acr...pvc-25511.html