Old 27-06-2013, 05:07 AM posted to rec.gardens.edible
Terry Coombs Terry Coombs is offline

Default Hillbilly Garden Update

Well , the lettuce and spinach failed miserably ... and the cayennes have
yet to appear . But everything else is freakin' fantastic !!
Alright , the green beans aren't overtaking the world , and neither are
the onions . But I've got tomatoes on almost every plant , the jalapenos are
loaded , and the cukes , zukes , and acorn squash are all setting fruit .
Even the "found" potatoes are coming up . somebody left a bag of yukon
gold seed taters sitting on a trash can in the WM parking lot . THANKS !
I'm very surprised that the garden is doing this well , considering it has
never been cultivated ... or maybe that's why it's doing so well . Either
way , I will soon be enjoying Nature's Bounty from my land .
--
Snag

BTW , the blackberries are starting to color , as are the
blueberries OK , huckleberries out in the woods .