Old 27-06-2013, 09:02 PM posted to rec.gardens,alt.home.repair,ba.gardens
Natural - Smoking Gun - Girl Natural - Smoking Gun - Girl is offline

Default What are my options for fixing this chewed up drip irrigation setup?

Danny D. wrote:
On Thu, 27 Jun 2013 10:35:13 -0500, Natural - Smoking Gun - Girl
wrote:

Get a 100' or 500' (?) rolls and replace *long* runs.

I'm too lazy when it's hot and will patch
everything unless it just won't work!

I don't like patching mainly because I won't understand how
it's set up.

Of course, I don't like digging up buried lines either ... so
that's why I have this 300' long run that hasn't been fixed yet.

If you're starting over, just leave it buried and start it all new from the
source.

--
Natural Girl //(**)\\