Old 27-06-2013, 10:53 PM posted to rec.gardens,alt.home.repair,ba.gardens
Natural - Smoking Gun - Girl Natural - Smoking Gun - Girl is offline

Default What are my options for fixing this chewed up drip irrigation setup?

Oren wrote:
On Thu, 27 Jun 2013 15:02:16 -0500, "Natural - Smoking Gun - Girl"
wrote:

Of course, I don't like digging up buried lines either ... so
that's why I have this 300' long run that hasn't been fixed yet.

If you're starting over, just leave it buried and start it all new
from the source.

If the lines are shallow pull the poly up by hand. It will take you
where you need to follow. Provided they are only a few inches deep.

I've never deliberately buried any of my tubing because every fall the
leaves get used as mulch which eventually composts. I'm no expert at this
by far, either. Just learned to do it based on what I needed at the time
and what I could find to make it work.
I know there is one old dripper hose that got buried from mulch and roots
that I couldn't pull out if I paid the hulk to do it. LOL
I just cut that line off and ran new line that I could get to. I guess
that's a females solution, but I don't have the strength to pull and tug at
those things very well. They get the best of me.

--
Natural Girl //(**)\\