Old 28-06-2013, 03:35 AM posted to rec.gardens,alt.home.repair,ba.gardens
Danny D.[_5_] Danny D.[_5_] is offline

Default What are my options for fixing this chewed up drip irrigationsetup?

On Thu, 27 Jun 2013 15:18:37 -0700, Oren wrote:

Pool pump pipes and rooftop solar panel PVC pipes are painted, as
Danny mentioned.

As Oren said, any and all white PVC that is sticking out of ground is
typically painted (usually black, but only because it absorbs
heat and is a cheap paint).

For example, here is my pool equipment; only the newly repaired
pipe is not yet painted black:
http://www2.picturepush.com/photo/a/...0/13335710.jpg

As Oren said, you're supposed to use acrylic (or latex) based paints;
but, in my case, I couldn't find any in the house, and, when I asked
pool guys, they said the petroleum is only there while it's wet, and
that they use whatever is on the truck, so, *maybe* it doesn't really
matter:
http://www5.picturepush.com/photo/a/...0/13393308.jpg

Note: For a larger size picture, substitute "img" for "640".