Old 28-06-2013, 03:36 AM posted to rec.gardens,alt.home.repair,ba.gardens
Danny D.[_5_] Danny D.[_5_] is offline

Default What are my options for fixing this chewed up drip irrigationsetup?

On Thu, 27 Jun 2013 14:36:53 -0700, Oren wrote:

Pull on the poly (like pulling on a tree root out). It will lead you
to the connection point or valve box.

Well, this was the theory, but, about 30 feet from the valve box,
I ran into a chewed up poly that had no counterpart nearby.

So, I'm pretty sure it's there ... but I have to go mining to find it.

I feel like an archaeologist lately.