Old 25-04-2003, 06:33 PM
DDEckerslyke

Default Newbie Weeding question

"hayley" wrote in message
Newbie gardeners. Just moved into a house where the small front lawn

(20 -
25 sq m) is about 15 or 20 percent dandelions. Can anyone here either

advise
us what to do,

I got one of those ready made lawn weedkillers and sprayed mine. It took

2/3
apps but eventually worked. (I did this because I did not have the time to
dig them all out and wanted to keep most of the "weeds" as I really like
daisies and many other wild flowers, just wanted to get rid of the
dandelions.)
Hayley

A thousand thanks. That sounds like exactly what we are after. Do you have a
brand/chemical name, or if I go into, say, Homebase and buy some lawn
weedkiller are they all pretty much the same?

dd