Old 28-06-2013, 05:01 PM posted to rec.gardens,alt.home.repair,ba.gardens
Natural - Smoking Gun - Girl Natural - Smoking Gun - Girl is offline

Default What are my options for fixing this chewed up drip irrigation setup?

Danny D. wrote:
On Thu, 27 Jun 2013 22:13:41 -0500, Natural - Smoking Gun - Girl
wrote:

Here is a page of different ones:

Thanks for that pointer. I'll head on over to Home Depot and pick up
a few as I think all I need to do is repair this one major leak,
plus tie the tubing to the sprinkler, and, then, it should work.

smile buy extras! you'll eventually need them along with various
fittings that you don't really need now. I always buy extras so I won't have
to go back. Problem is, I never seen to buy the ones I actually NEED later
on! LOL

I'll let you know how it goes - but it's too dark to do anything
tonight. (Had to work on the pool for hours - but that's another
story altogether.)

Once upon a time we had a 27 foot above ground round pool. They do make for
interesting stories. I wish we still had it because it's been so hot here.

--
Natural Girl //(**)\\