Old 28-06-2013, 10:34 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
David Hill David Hill is offline

Default Haws Watering Can

I don't know how many use Haws watering cans.
I bought 2 in the early 1970's one was red plastic and the other
Galvanised, this latter was partially remodelled when I tried to run
over it with a Peugot pick up in the 80's, now it's given up the ghost,
the plastic one is still going strong.
Well I've decided it's time to get another plastic one.
Shopping around on line the going price seems to be around £22.
But I found Greenfingers.com have them on offer
LS8099D Haws Deluxe Watering Can - 7 litres On Sale: £10.99!
So I've ordered one, if it lasts like the other plastic one it will
still be going strong after I've had my telegram from the King.
David @ a damp side of Swansea Bay