Old 29-06-2013, 04:07 AM posted to rec.gardens
[email protected] mittra@juno.com is offline

Default Question about an orange tree

Hello All,

I have a question regarding an orange plant that I have in my garden. It is planted in the ground (i.e., it is not in a pot). It is about three years old. The plant has not grown at all in these three years. There are very few leaves on it. Often the leaves turn yellowish, curl up and fall down. During summer (as in now), when other fruit plants in my garden grow and become full of leaves, it has barely few. It has now started to shed even leaves that are green.

I initially suspected some insects behind the problem. It could still be true, but that may not be the only problem.

I wonder if anyone can identify any cure for this problem.

Thanks very much in advance.