Old 29-06-2013, 05:09 AM posted to rec.gardens,alt.home.repair,ba.gardens
Danny D.[_5_] Danny D.[_5_] is offline

Default What are my options for fixing this chewed up drip irrigationsetup?

On Fri, 28 Jun 2013 10:04:48 -0700, chaniarts wrote:

i think rabbits get to mine also, although i haven't caught
them at it.

If I were a small mammal or rodent, and I saw dripping water under
a bush when it hasn't rained in six months, I'd use it as a water
fountain - and - if it were dry most of the time, I'd chew at it
too, in order to get a few more drops of water.

So, I guess I need to bury my line once I fix it.