Old 29-06-2013, 11:47 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Simon Weissel Simon Weissel is offline

Default Another one six feet under

On 29/06/2013 11:04, Baz wrote:
Judith wrote in
:

On Fri, 28 Jun 2013 14:31:19 +0100, Judith in England
wrote:

http://www.belfasttelegraph.co.uk/ne...thern-ireland/
cyclist-dies-after-bus-collision-29379801.html

****wit was trying to undertake a turning bus, looks like.

Their own fault; still, one less cyclist is a win for the rest of us.

Oh dear, oh dear: someone is really quite keen in discrediting me.

Clue: I do not post as "Judith in England " - but the
poster wants people to believe I do. (S)he has even checked what
groups I post to.

It is quite sad really.

I have been victim to this before. Very unpleasant.

Baz

Indeed, but if you are going to stalk people on the internet and
impersonate others, you can't really complain when someone else does it
to you.