Old 29-06-2013, 12:52 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Stephen Wolstenholme[_3_] Stephen Wolstenholme[_3_] is offline

Default About not feeding birds

On Sat, 29 Jun 2013 13:04:59 +0200, Martin wrote:

Our tits gave low priority to the fat and went for the seeds. The fat
was only eaten when there were no seeds left. They are very fussy
about which seeds they will eat.

The ones that visit my garden eat the days fresh seeds. Fat and
anything left in the seed feeder gets ignored unless they are really
hungry. They do a lot of pecking on a dead bush but I can't see
anything on it.

Steve