Old 29-06-2013, 06:09 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Jake Jake is offline

Default Another one six feet under

On Sat, 29 Jun 2013 17:56:56 +0100, Jake
wrote:

Confused. I now see another post from "Judith in England" (Poorly
Beetroot) with a purported address of .

Soz, clicked send too quickly. The address I quoted does appear to be
Judith's email address whereas the " one is used by
Chris Hogg.

I haven't seen any cross-postings (referred to by Sacha) but that may
be down to my Agent settings.

Then I have some input from Baz responding to some Simon chap who I've
never heard of or seen any post from.

Shall I just crawl into a hole or am I missing something?

--
Cheers, Jake