Old 29-06-2013, 10:14 PM posted to aus.gardens
Jeßus[_2_] Jeßus[_2_] is offline

Default New garden bed

On Sat, 29 Jun 2013 18:51:12 +1000, "Farm1"
wrote:

"Jeßus" wrote in message
On Thu, 27 Jun 2013 18:20:26 +1000, F Murtz

You might be better off growing as if you were in Tassie, the climates
may be similar (at least during autumn/winter)?

Given his location, I agree. A planting calendar that includes a cold
climate guide would be the worht finding and following especially if the
move to the Bargo Tahmoor area has been from more northern climes.

Yep, this might be of use to him:
http://www.abc.net.au/tasmania/stories/s2106182.htm

I just realised I forgot to plant my broad beans... maybe it's not too
late as so far the winter here has been fairly mild over all, ground
temp is still reasonable.