Old 30-06-2013, 05:58 AM posted to aus.gardens
Farm1[_4_] Farm1[_4_] is offline

Default New garden bed

"Jeßus" wrote in message

I just realised I forgot to plant my broad beans... maybe it's not too
late as so far the winter here has been fairly mild over all, ground
temp is still reasonable.

I haven't planted any yet either but I'm sure that Cundall says that they
can be planted in very early Spring and there is no noticeable difference in
themcoming into production at the right tiem etc. If it's not Peter who
said that then it is at least someone else whose gardening knowledge I
respect (so it wouldn't be Don Burke)