Old 25-04-2003, 07:32 PM
Garrapata

Default How to the pros create such nice edges in their beds?

On Wed, 23 Apr 2003 18:39:38 GMT, "Timothy"
wrote:

I too also do this, but the average gardener may find it a bit hard to
learn how to do it. I suggest that they learn somewhere in the back yard
where no-one can see 80)

When I first started doing lawns I used a power edger, I got pretty good
with it and I could edge almost any lawn at a normal walking pace. Later
I also used a string trimmer- sometimes also with a metal blade- but it
was never as fast or as neat as with the edger