Old 30-06-2013, 10:38 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Sacha[_10_] Sacha[_10_] is offline

Default Another one six feet under

On 2013-06-30 10:23:12 +0100, Chris Hogg said:

On Sat, 29 Jun 2013 16:58:45 -0300, Chris Hogg wrote:

On Sat, 29 Jun 2013 18:09:27 +0100, Jake
wrote:

Confused. I now see another post from "Judith in England" (Poorly
Beetroot) with a purported address of .

Soz, clicked send too quickly. The address I quoted does appear to

be
Judith's email address whereas the " one is used by
Chris Hogg.

Nowt to do with me, I'm afraid.

Though a gurgle-gropes search on the

address reveals a lot of rather unlady-like posting...

Nor is this reply anything to do with me, the Chris Hogg who regularly
posts here. Seems like a lot of people here have had their identities
copied! My doppelganger is using Groundhog, which I don't use.

You're right but if England Judith would stop cross-posting her
replies, this rubbish might stop appearing here. Heaven knows
newsgroups are plagued with idiots but why encourage them by giving
them a wider audience? The likelihood is that several people will just
get plonked.
--

Sacha
www.hillhousenursery.com