Old 30-06-2013, 05:56 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
'Mike'[_4_] 'Mike'[_4_] is offline

Default Another one six feet under

Well that said it as it should be said!!!!!

BUT.

Who said it??

Not me.

Mike

On the South East Coast of the Isle of Wight

(You will all note that I top posted to save you all scrolling down a load
of dross, which according to the charter should have been snipped)

"Judith in England" wrote in message

On Sun, 30 Jun 2013 10:38:10 +0100, Sacha wrote:

snip

You're right but if England Judith would stop cross-posting her
replies, this rubbish might stop appearing here. Heaven knows
newsgroups are plagued with idiots but why encourage them by giving
them a wider audience? The likelihood is that several people will just
get plonked.

To be polite : get lost.

This is not *your* news group it is open to the public with an interest in
gardening like me.

If you do not want people to cross-post, I suggest that you modify the
charter
to say that it is not allowed.

You would realise, if you had the ability, that most of the posts which you
incorrectly attribute to me, were not made by me at all.

When someone makes a post which is crossposted to other groups, and others
reply, then the default is, that the answers will also go to the
crossposted
groups: just like Baz's, David Hill's, and Janet's replies have done (and I
am
not criticising them at all - but perhaps in order to be consistent you may
wish to do so). I have made just two such posts.

If you can find a post (other than a reply) which I have made and
cross-posted,
then I will be pleased to apologise.

If you can't find such a single post, then perhaps you would like to do so.

PS

From News.Individual.NET policy statement :
The e-mail addresses given in "From:", "Reply-To:", and "Sender:" should be
valid (= should not bounce because of invalidity).

I wonder, is the address valid?

I hope no-one complains to them.