Old 30-06-2013, 06:48 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
David Hill David Hill is offline

Default Who is this on my property?

On 30/06/2013 18:09, Rod wrote:
On Sunday, June 30, 2013 3:12:39 PM UTC+1, Broadback wrote:
These are all over my verbatums. Not bothered as they are as attractive

as the plant, especially now the flowers are over. However I would love

to know. The colouring in mainly yellow , black and white horizontal

stripes.

You didn't post a pic but it's Mullein Moth. We get it every year but we still have Verbascums

Rod

And I was thinking that they could be Jaundiced Zebra