Old 30-06-2013, 07:18 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
'Mike'[_4_] 'Mike'[_4_] is offline

Default Another one six feet under

Yes change the charter about pruning back previous postings to make them
easier to read, because those who should know better ignore the suggestion
don't they?

Mike

(Sorry I don't have a business I can advertise in my signature)

"Judith" wrote in message

On Sat, 29 Jun 2013 23:12:30 +0100, RustyHinge
wrote:

On 29/06/13 18:52, Judith in England wrote:

I was replying to a message which happened to be cross-posted - therefore
my
response needed to be cross-posted.

That's as logical as saying 'he put his head in the fire, so I needed to
as well'.

You don't *need* to crosspost.

Crossposting does have its uses,but I see no creditable reason to
crosspost between URG and URC

Rubbish - the original post and claim was made in both groups - it was
therefore sensible to reply in both groups. If you want to moan - then
moan
at the person who made the first cross-post.

Why not get together with Sacha and change the charter?