Old 01-07-2013, 11:02 AM posted to uk.net.news.moderation,uk.rec.gardening
Ophelia[_7_] Ophelia[_7_] is offline

Default England and Scotland courts My post to ULM

"Judith in England" wrote in message
On Mon, 1 Jul 2013 09:29:01 +0100, "Ophelia"
wrote:

"The Todal" wrote in message
"I asked these questions on behalf of a group discussing the 'Coulson
et
al'
case and I offered to ask here, this being my ultimate place to ask
online.
The person who asked the question came to see what the response was.
He
scoffed and said "that was a waste of time, all they seem interested in
is
Latin" That is a shame, because this is a great group"

So what does the moron want - a lengthy apology and a refund?

That was unworthy of you.

Ophelia, Todal has probably decided you are a cyclist, and he's on
record and saying he does not give "a flying ****" about them.

lol ... well... I used to be .... g

You might get more in the unmoderated group.

I do post in the unmoderated group but I thought uklm was more appropriate
for this.

http://www.helpforheroes.org.uk/shop/