Old 01-07-2013, 06:36 PM posted to rec.gardens,alt.home.repair,ba.gardens
chaniarts[_2_] chaniarts[_2_] is offline

Default What are my options for fixing this chewed up drip irrigationsetup?

On 6/28/2013 9:12 PM, Danny D. wrote:
On Fri, 28 Jun 2013 14:26:05 -0700, chaniarts wrote:

if the pressure is too low, the loss due to using 1/2" poly for such a
long length may be too high to get much pressure at the end.

I would think my pressure is too high and it might be popping out the
1/4" feeder lines ...

there are barbed fittings that go into the 1/2 tube, where you then
attach the 1/4 line to that fitting. so no, i've never seen high
pressure affect these connections.