Old 01-07-2013, 08:36 PM posted to rec.gardens,alt.home.repair,ba.gardens
Danny D.[_5_] Danny D.[_5_] is offline

Default What are my options for fixing this chewed up drip irrigationsetup?

On Sat, 29 Jun 2013 08:45:46 -0700, Oren wrote:

Do they get the soft "plumes" in the spring or are they always the
same, as in your photo?

Here is a picture I snapped today of the grass that might be foxtail:
http://farm4.staticflickr.com/3715/9...512dbde4_c.jpg

There *are* "plumes" and the grass grows in clumps.

They're kind of blue, when well watered - but not when not.
(My sprinklers are not fully working yet ... but I'm working on them
as we speak.)

PS: Picturepush seems to now require registration, so, I'm trying
flickr instead.